Our new Soren Sorensen for MN 08 campaign website is now live!
Soren Sorensen for U.S. House
in the August 14th, 2018 DFL Primary!
Your vote for Soren Sorensen is a vote for:
- Replacing the ACA with the publicly financed National Health Program proposed and endorsed by more than 2525 physicians. Read the PNHP proposal online (link to external site PNHP.org)
- Diversifying our rural economy to support entrepreneurial endeavors that will create jobs and solve local needs, in order reduce our dependence on petrochemical transport, mineral extraction and industries that threaten to pollute our invaluable waters and exacerbate the climate crisis.
- Develop revenue streams for tribal, state and local governments that can manage our district's extensive public land for the conservation of biodiversity and carbon sequestration by engaging with the international donor community and pursuing carbon taxes.
- Enhancing the opportunities for small and family farms to succeed and enhance public health by defending programs like the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), farmers markets and school nutrition programs.
- Reproductive rights and the bodily autonomy of women and girls.
- Education, including student loan relief and free college tuition at public universities and technical colleges.
We can win this race with your vote, your volunteer hours and your small campaign contribution. To contribute, look for our ActBlue links on our website or social media, or write a check to:
Soren Sorensen for US House
4766 Sosua RD NW
Bemidji MN 56601